Twilight : Fascination à Forks
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue dans l'univers fascinant de Twilight.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

C.L.A.Y's Relationships

AuteurMessage
Charlotte Yuan

Charlotte Yuan

Feuille de personnage
Classe sociale: Aisée
Statut: Humains

C.L.A.Y's Relationships Empty
MessageSujet: C.L.A.Y's Relationships   C.L.A.Y's Relationships EmptyMer 12 Nov - 18:58

LOVE
    I would so much have liked being loved and loving in return. But the life sometimes prevents us from it... Maybe that he will accompany me up to the death. If he exists...

BEST FRIENDS
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Ic_megfox02
    Evy Heartwood : You are with me every days passing by... You were the first one to know... And you stayed. Thank you for everything !
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Mewiaou0
    Lise Hasper-Taylor : So discreet... The second that I knew. You are a silent angel fallen from the sky !
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Ic_rihanna02
    Ana-Louise Thompson : At last but not least... Like you so much ! You're a very good friend !

FRIENDS
    Someone you can trust !

ONLY KNOWLEDGE
    ¤POSITIVES¤
    Nearly friends !

¤NEUTRES¤
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Ic_brody01
    Elemiah Jonhson : Is it I who makes me ideas ? Or then you turn around Evy ? Be Carefull ! I keep an eye on you !
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Jake111
    Jacob Black : A meeting in the forest... You're strange, you know ? Want to know you better !

¤NEGATIVES¤
    Not foes. Not yet !

FOES
    There's always people who don't like you... And that you don't like either.

FAMILY
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Ic_lee02
    Len Yuan : My mother... Oh please ! Stay with me... Without you, I'll fall !
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Smartjoojihoondv2
    Zhao Yuan : You don't need glasses. Take me this away, Dad' !
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Ic_ayu02
    Ami Yuan : Don't have a lot of news from you... However, you're still my great sister ! Love you !
    C.L.A.Y's Relationships Ic_bin02
    Mike Yuan : Head in the stars but feet on the earth... How are you since yesterday :p ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

C.L.A.Y's Relationships
Page 1 sur 1